Wish list for 2005
March 5, 2005
Posted by on
Well, it’s now March, but it’s never too late to make a wish list, is it? Of course not. So, here is a list of things I would love to see happen in 2005:
– Michael Jackson goes to jail and is never heard from (or talked about) ever again.
– Martha Stewart retires, and goes far, far away.
– Fox News admits it’s never quite been “fair and balanced”.
– The Pope retires, relieving the world from listening to his hate-filled mumblings.
– Following the cue of Motley Crue, all 80s hair metal bands reunite and give it another go.
– Someone finally dies on a “reality” TV show, ratings fall, and they all get cancelled….and we go back to evenings full of dull family sitcoms, like ‘Full House’.
– Cleveland improves to at least next-to-last in the survey of poorest U.S. cities.
– Movie companies stop making lame comic book movies.
– The Backstreet Boys new single goes to the top of the charts.
– People on the news stop talking about blogs.
– I become a millionaire, and retire to a life full of naps and baseball games.
Do I think any of this will happen? Not really. Do I hope it all does? Of course.