Resolutions for 2006
January 3, 2006
Posted by on
It’s not typical for me to actually write down new year’s resolutions even though I always come up with them. Usually I get really excited about working on resolutions and remember them for a couple of weeks before they quickly fade into the past. But this year I’m recording them and putting them out there for all to see, so I at least have the motivation of trying not to fail in front of all of my readers.
It’s not a big list and nothing is really much of a “stretch” goal. Just a few things to aim for in the coming months of 2006:
– Run 2 marathons.
– Run 1,000 miles for the year.
– Visit, on vacation, at least one new city outside of Ohio.
– See a game at a baseball stadium I have never been to.
– Go to more concerts.
– Blog more often!
– Read 12 (non-computer) books.
– Learn to cook “a few simple things”, and a few “not-so-simple things”.
– Go bike riding at least once a week when the weather is decent.
– Lose 10 pounds (you knew I had to have that obligatory one).
– Take a picture and post it online once a week.
– Be more patient.
– Be happy.
See, nothing too difficult. And besides the last two, all very concrete goals. Easily achievable.